The 2019 ICCCA/ICCFA Conference “Students at the Heart of It All!” will be held November 14-15 at the Embassy Suites Hotel in East Peoria.
Hotel Reservations: http://group.embassysuites.com/ICCFA-ICCCA2019. Be sure and use the group code CFF for the group rate.
The Illinois Community College Faculty Association (ICCFA) is a statewide organization that represents the common interests of all faculty in the public community colleges in Illinois; promotes teaching and learning excellence and professional development; provides a faculty presence on the Illinois Community College Board (ICCB); and informs faculty of issues which affect the 48 public community colleges in Illinois.
All faculty members at Illinois Community Colleges are members of the Illinois Community College Faculty Association. ICCFA has three primary goals:
- 1. Promoting Teaching and Learning Excellence by providing:
- an Annual Teaching and Learning Excellence Conference
- up to six annual ICCFA Student Scholarships
- up to two annual ICCFA Faculty Research Grants
- up to two annual ICCFA Faculty Workshop Grants
- 2. Providing Communication and Outreach to our members.
ICCFA has representatives at all of the community colleges and has direct contact with each President. Frequent communication is done to understand the needs of ALL faculty.
- 3. Monitoring Legislative Affairs, representing our common interests.
ICCFA has taken an integrated approach to advocacy, direct lobbying, and strategic campaign work, all in an effort to serve one constituency, Illinois Community College faculty.
Please explore the tabs of various topics by clicking on the tab or the drop-down links under the tab. They contain information about our constitution, the By-Law, the annual joint conference with ICCCA, the scholarships, faculty grants and faculty awards winners.