We welcome any comments or feedback on the strategic plan, specifically the four goals and objectives. Please submit comments to Nora.email@example.com. The deadline for comment submission is January 12, 2018.
Please make your comments very specific, clear and concise. Limit comments to 100 words or less per goal/objective. We ask that you submit your comments by Goal and Objective as suggested below. If you are recommending a new objective, please indicate the appropriate goal. If you have any additional comments we ask that you label this section as Additional Comments.
If you have any questions, please submit them to Nora.l.Rossman@Illinois.gov.
|Goal #4: Life-long Learning and Technology, Objective Number 3|
- January 16, 2018 Meeting – Illinois Community College Board, 401 E. Capitol Ave., 2nd floor conference room, Springfield, IL
- October 23, 2017 Meeting – Illinois State Library, 300 S. 2nd St., Springfield, IL
Adult Education Strategic Plan Webinars:
-October 12, 2107 Webinar
Other Resources and Supporting Materials
- Adult Education Strategic Plan: “Creating Pathways for Adult Learners”
- Illinois Unified State Plan
- Workforce Education Strategic Plan (WESP)
- Workforce Education Strategic Plan (WESP) Summary
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act – Title II, Adult Education and Literacy, of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act of 2014