Dr. Joseph T Cipfl Faculty Research or Workshop Grant Application Information
We are currently accepting grant applications.
- The Illinois Community College Faculty Association (ICCFA) will award up to four $2,500 grants, named after Joseph T Cipfl, for Faculty Workshops or Faculty Research Projects for the 2019-2020 academic year. Please choose one of the two application forms for the research grant or the workshop grant. The links are at the top of this webpage.
- Both full-time faculty and part-time faculty are eligible for grant
- Applications must be submitted no later than the midnight of Friday, April 26, Please email completed applications to Hong Fei, ICCFA Grants Coordinator, Heartland Community College, Normal, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put in subject line: ICCFA grant application. The format could be Word® or PDF.
- Through email, Fei will acknowledge all emailed applications within one business day. If you do not receive a timely acknowledgment, it is important to call or email Fei at 309-438-8677, email@example.com.
- The ICCFA Executive Committee will review grant applications in early May, Grant winners will be notified soon, during the early half of May. The approved research must be completed between June 1, 2019, and June 1, 2020. The grant funds may be disbursed before June 1, 2019, to support summer 2019 projects.
- Please answer the Application Form prompts in the order Please sign with any of the following means: an e-signature, scanning, or a cellphone photo of the signature.
- Each recipient of a Faculty Research Grant or Faculty Workshop Grant must present their research at the annual ICCCA and ICCFA Joint Failure to present at either the 2019 or 2020 Conference will require reimbursement of the grant funds. Recipients of the grants will also be recognized in the conference program. The date for the 2019 conference will be November 14 to 15. The date for the 2020 Conference has not yet been determined.
- Conference speakers must send in an application form before June 14 of the same year. Hong Fei will send email before June and in November to remind of both dates. Please visit http://www2.iccb.org/iccfa for more information.
Thank you for considering to apply for the research and workshop grant. Thank you for doing so much for our students.