The Illinois Community College Faculty Association (ICCFA) is a statewide organization that represents the common interests of all faculty in the public community colleges in Illinois; promotes teaching and learning excellence and professional development; provides a faculty presence on the Illinois Community College Board (ICCB); and informs faculty of issues which affect the 48 public community colleges in Illinois.
All faculty members at Illinois Community Colleges are members of the Illinois Community College Faculty Association. ICCFA has three primary goals:
- Promoting Teaching and Learning Excellence by providing:
- an Annual Teaching and Learning Excellence Conference
- up to six annual ICCFA Student Scholarships
- up to two annual ICCFA Faculty Research Grants
- up to two annual ICCFA Faculty Workshop Grants
- Providing Communication and Outreach to our members
- Monitoring Legislative Affairs, representing our common interests.