Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Isabel Anderson

Technology in the classroom enhances learning as it provides an atmosphere where students can be fully engaged. I feel that students thrive through usage of various websites, social media platforms, YouTube videos, etc. Technology reinforces the concepts and skills learned in the lessons. It not only allows the teacher to assess the students progress, but it provides feedback to students immediately to reassure them that they are making progress.

Lewis Uribe

In the last couple of years technology has been undoubtedly at the forefront of all human interactions including education. The great need for technology and communication has reshaped human interactions at every level. Schools, classrooms and teachers around the world were forced to digitalized their approach to distance learning. Luckily for me, months prior to the beginning of the pandemic I had been operating several online programs at the elementary school I was working at the time. Technology has been one of my long term passions and it helped me to ease the transition with the adult classes I had in the evening. Sadly for many other instructors (of age) the transition resulted too complex to deal with. Now more than ever technology is an integral part of learning.

John

Technology, to varying degrees, is part of each student’s daily life. Technology in the classroom is both a means and an end – a means, because it allows students to work at an individualized pace, and an end, because students can bring the digital skills they learned in the classroom into their daily lives.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Technology
Your information: