Home / Forums / Technology and Collaboration / How I will use technology to engage with engage with me and with each other.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Keily Rivero

How I will use technology to give my students opportunities to engage with engage with me and with each other.

I will use e-mail as a starting point to teach the foundational skill they lack. I will include a task where they need to logon, open, and respond to an e-mail from me. I will help them use websites where they can review even when we are not in class. I will continue to use Burlington English as part of our resources as well as explore new apps to supplement the curriculum.

Melissa Chien

Since most of my students are mid-aged working adults and they are on basic-level. I usually use simple technology tools like Google slides and Zoom annotation for engaging with the activities. I actually tried Kahoot before but it didn’t really work well with them as they think it was complicated and they are having hard time navigate with their mobile phone. So I think simplicity of the use of technology is sufficient and yet it will keep them engaged with the lectures.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: How I will use technology to engage with engage with me and with each other.
Your information: