By Celina Shands, Founder/CEO, Full Capacity Marketing
The ICCB is leading a statewide outreach campaign and capacity building initiative to support adult education programs, community colleges, school districts and community organizations with student recruitment. The initiative includes a statewide campaign to generate awareness of adult education and increase student enrollment, along with a communications toolkit and a series of webinars from the lead marketing agency, Full Capacity Marketing.
To date, there has been a tremendous amount of market research and planning with statewide stakeholders to ensure the campaign deliverables support the needs of the field. The initiative is designed to support all different types of adult education programs throughout Illinois that serve the adult learner. Many of the comments from adult educators after listening to an initial brief of the project provided an insight into the excitement in the field already.
- This seems like a comprehensive approach to increasing enrollments statewide.
- I am excited to see it will help with programs across all domains, sizes, shapes and types.
- I like the inclusive approach to the initiative.
- This is a comprehensive approach both [at the] State level and program level.
- This diverse group of partners that is representing all different types of programs and agencies throughout the state is great!
- I’m very interested in how the local grassroots marketing pairs with and influences the statewide campaign.
- Being intentional about the process and recognizing the need for the work to be done is encouraging.
- I want to learn more marketing vocabulary and marketing concepts.
Learn more about this exciting initiative!
The kickoff webinar, scheduled for December 9th, is a great first step to learn about the campaign and how it will benefit those who want to boost student enrollments. Participation is open to ALL staff and instructors employed by ICCB-funded adult education programs.