ICCB, as pivotal partner in ILDS efforts, is collaborating with agency partners to advance cross-agency projects and initiatives. ICCB securely shares data with state agency partners to enhance insight and analysis on credit and non-credit students in the community college system. ICCB’s ability to link data with state agency data systems, including education (ISBE, IBHE, ISAC), workforce systems (DCEO, IDES), and social services (IDHS) allows for analysis of “pipeline” outcomes and effectiveness of programs.
Click on a link below for more information.
- Career Outcome Tools Project
- ICCB Centralized Data System
- Illinois Longitudinal Data System
- Workforce Data Quality Initiative
Highlighted ILDS Cross Agency Initiatives
- Illinois Talent Pipeline Management (TPM) Pilot Project – The Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO), the Illinois Community College Board (ICCB) and the Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES) recently partnered with Vermilion Advantage to pilot a Talent Pipeline Management (TPM) Project. The project mapped flows of qualified workers from talent suppliers (i.e., a community college) to asses utilization and the rates graduates stayed in or left the labor market area in the Vermilion County region. Read more . . .
- For more information on the process utilized to conduct the Talent Pipeline Management (TPM) Pilot Project, see the technical guide for the project. Read more . . .