Apprenticeship is an employer-driven, “earn while you learn” model that combines structured on-the-job training with high-quality related technical instruction that prepares an apprentice for long-term employment in a specific occupation. Resources below are provided to assist community colleges in partnering to deliver apprenticeship programming, including pre-, non-registered, and registered (by the U.S. Department of Labor).
General Apprenticeship Information:
Registered Apprenticeship Resources:
- The Federal Resources Playbook for Registered Apprenticeship
- Registered Apprenticeship Reimagined– Lessons Learned from the American Apprenticeship Initiative
Recruitment and Marketing:
- Coming soon!
Apprenticeship Program and Curriculum Examples:
- IBM – 30 different apprenticeships
- TRIAP – Telecommunications Industry Registered Apprenticeship Program
- Vermont HITEC
- New Mexico IT Apprenticeship Program
- In-Demand IT Apprenticeships (DOL)
- Google IT Engineering – IT Engineering (not RA)
- Google IT Certificate, JFF Engagement Resource
See our Employer Engagement webpage for how to engage employers and foster employer partnerships.
State-wide Apprenticeship Navigators
Cybint Solutions Demo February 24, 2021